Monday, May 25, 2020

An update

If anyone has an opinion on restarting just let me know.  I know we can't use the room at MSU-B until they reopen in the fall.  Jodi Lightner has offered to host us at Billings Open Studio when she is available to be there.  Limited to no more than 10.  I assume that would be 9 artists and 1 model.  I haven't yet contacted any of our models to see how they feel about working with us now.  I plan on contacting them later this week.  I don't know if we will be charged for using BOS ($30/hr on top of model fees for a probable $100 all in for 9 - 10 artists), so that's another item to clarify.
At the moment, this is where we are at.  When I know more I'll post again.  Keep the art spirit going, we'll get back to it when the stars align.

1 comment:

  1. I would definitely attend and pay that amount if we are at Billings Open Studio.

    ReplyDelete