Thursday, June 27, 2019

We have been struck yet again...

A last minute cancellation by the model and a frantic and fruitless scramble to find a replacement have forced me to cancel the session.

I ask that any of you who come to this site leave a comment as a sort of poll...  Should I cancel the rest of the summer sessions or should we continue to play the will we/won't we game?  Let me know your feelings.  I'm getting extremely frustrated and a bit embarrassed by this.  My apologies and let me know what the general feeling is re: Summer 2019, The Lost Sessions.

3 comments:

  1. I've been absent and look to be for several more sessions this summer. So given the model situation I say let's chill until September. That being said I appreciate all of Joe's efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh dang I really look forward to the drawing sessions and learn alot from the practice. I do have one gal that is intrested in modeling for us. On Instagram her name is the_black_pearl43 I sent her info your way on Instagram about a week or so ago. If class cancels for the rest of the summer I will be bummed but understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking forward this. I would like to see it continue and just stay vigilant on the wills and will nots of continuing due to models.

    ReplyDelete